Bryson Home Inspection Service Ltd. is located in Guysborough County and serves all of Nova Scotia, offering professional home inspection services and Radon testing.
- My Home Inspection report is typically 80 pages or more (most comprehensive in NS).
- I include a Radon Measurement (standard) with every Home Inspection.
- I fly the world's most advanced consumer Drone and include Drone Imagery for every Home Inspection (standard) (weather permitting).
- I include Drone Imagery with every Home Inspection (standard) (weather permitting), typically include an in depth Inspection of any roofs & chimneys.
- I also include a birds eye view of the entire property & also fly the Drone up to 360' / 360 degree panoramic view of the surrounding area.
- I am licensed by Transport Canada to operate 2 of my Drones.
- I do not charge for travel time.
- My flat fee is based on up to 3,000 square feet of finished area c/w 1 attached or detached garage.
- (Each additional 1,000 square feet is $100.00 more).
- My flat fee for Basic Home Inspection is $500.00.
- This is the best value for Home Inspection in NS.
Home Inspection Pricing:
- 4000 sq. ft = $600.00
- 5000 sq. ft = $700.00
- A standard home inspection includes an attached/detached garage. All other out-buildings are additional to contract.
- Travel time for anything beyond 2 hrs may be an additional fee.
- Drone imagery is included with each inspection (weather permitting).
Radon Inspection / Testing Pricing:
WETT CertifiedWETT certified - Site Basic Inspector (Level 1)
WETT # 12844
WETT services offered as a stand alone service & is not included in the Basic Home Inspection.
The fee for a Level 1 WETT Inspection is $200.00 (plus tax) for each appliance.
Water Sampling Service Pricing:
Water Sampling is available for $200.00 plus tax plus any provincial laboratory fees.